When you need to perform a Hard Reset?
You can apply this operation in many cases, We will mention some of them here:
- After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone which causes your phone to be frozen.
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn't respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Before or after installing new firmware updates into your device.
- You want to delete all your personal information from your device in case you want to sell it.
- You Bought a second hand device and you want to wipe all stored data from it.
What to do before performing the Hard Reset?
- In case your Samsung mobile phone can connect to a computer then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software.
- Check that your phone's battery has enough charging, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung S6310 Galaxy Young Hard Reset Steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung S6310 Galaxy Young is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
New Hard Reset / Factory Reset Method Using Odin3 Flasher:
In case you cannot put the Samsung S6310 Galaxy Young Into Recovery Mode for any reason, Or the Normal Hard Reset operation does not solve your problem, Then you can use this new method to Hard Reset the device so easy, This New Method will reprogram the User area, And it can solve many software errors too, Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Extract Samsung Galaxy Young Hard Reset File ( S6310 | S6310T ).
- Download Odin3 flasher.
- Put your phone into Download Mode.
- Run Odin3.exe
- Click on CSC button and Select the Hard Reset file.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable, And wait until Odin3 detects the phone.
- Click on Start button and wait until the operation done.
- Now your Samsung S6310 Galaxy Young will be rebooted.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.