The Samsung S3802 REX 70 Duos was released in March 2013, This model support Dual-Sim card, But there is another variant with single SIM card (S3800), The S3802 device supports 2G networks (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), With TFT touchscreen 65K colors LCD type, Also it has microSD card slot up to 32GB, But it has 10MB internal memory only and that is not good. When it comes to connectivity section then you should know that the Samsung S3802 has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, microUSB v2.0, Its camera is 2 MP, 1600 x 1200 pixels.
Notice: You have to know that we are not responsible for any error may happen during the update, So you can update your device on your own risk.
Downloads & Tools:
- Samsung S3802 REX 70 DUOS Firmware Package (Extract after downloading).
- Samsung S3802 FlashTool (Extract after downloading).
- Suitable USB cable for Samsung S3802.
- A computer with Windows OS installed.
Samsung S3802 REX 70 Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn off the device and take out its SIM and memory cards.
- From the flasher folder run FlashTool_E2.exe
- Now open the extracted firmware folder and you will see 5 files, Drag and drop them at the flashtool window in this order:
- Now Check these settings:
Custom Order (Must be checked).
Erases Calibration! : Select (Unconditional erase each area before write).
Baud Rate: 921600
Communication Driver: IMC USB Driver.
- Now you can click on Next button, And a new window will appear.
- Click on Start USB1 button.
- Now you have to connect your Samsung S3802 REX 70 Duos to PC using the USB cable.
- There are more than one way to connect your phone, You can try any one of the following:
1- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Home key then connect the USB cable to it.
2- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys, Then connect the USB cable to it.
3- Connect the USB cable to phone without battery, After it is detected you can insert the battery.
- When Windows detects the device it will ask for Drivers, So you have to browse for the FlashUSB_Driver_1_0_1_0 folder inside the FlashTool folder.
- After the FlashTool starts the update process you have to wait for some minutes.
- When the operation is done, You will see a Success word, And that means it was done right.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- With your Samsung Star 3 Duos on, Do a full reset by this code *2767*3855#
- Now when your phone restart it will be ready for using with its new firmware.