The main problem: You have updated your Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y device using Odin flasher and one file update package, Everything went OK during the update, The device is on again and working in normal condition, You turn it off and insert your SIM card, Then tried to turn the phone on by pressing the power button, Samsung logo appears for few seconds, But instead of completing the start process the device goes into blank screen with sound then restart again, It keeps happening for endless times, Or it is off again.
- Remove your SIM card again from your device.
- Try to Hard Reset your device, Then test it again with SIM card inside.
- Try to Flash your device again, But with another firmware version, Or use another source to get the firmware files from.
- In case the above two methods don't solve the restart problem, Then you should get a full firmware package (Boot + Modem + PDA + CSC + Pit) and flash the device again.
- After flashing test the device again with SIM card inside.
The Device is working now but I need to change its language to another one?
- After you get the device working normally with SIM card again, You can reflash it with any wanted firmware version to get your language inside again.
Notice: To give more help for all our great friends who have this problem, We put here a complete firmware package (S5360XXLK3_OXELB1), So you can flash your Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y with this one to fix the restart problem, The check our Free Support Section to get the wanted firmware version to get your wanted language again.