How To Flash Samsung S5510
Read this Guide and understand every step before try to test it on your phone as if you make some wrong steps in flashing and Updating its Firmware you may kill the phone and then you need to fix it by special tools ( JTAG ).
Some Of Samsung S5510 Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- UMTS 2100
- TFT, 256K colors
- MMC microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- MP3/e-AAC+/WMA player
- MP4/3GP player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S5510 Download Program.
- In case you want to flash Boot files to your phone check Full Download option.
- Click Boot button and show the program the Boot files folder.
- Click Amss button and select this file: amss_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 button and select this file: Rsrc_S5510_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 button and select this file: Rsrc2_S5510(Low).rc2
- Click Factory FS button and select this file: FactoryFs_S5510_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Put the phone into download mode: Press ( 9 ) Key + Volume Down Key + Power
- Connect USB cable to phone and click Port Search button.
- When the program detect the Com number that the phone takes click Download button to start the process.
- Do not touch the phone or cable till all is done and the phone restart.
- After reboot the phone you can do full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung S5510 Original Firmwares.