The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation can fix many software related errors and problems:
- After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone which causes your phone to be frozen.
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn't respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Before or after installing new firmware updates into your device.
- Before selling the device to Wipe all your saved data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:
- In case your Samsung mobile phone can connect to a computer then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software.
- But in case that is not possible then you can check that your phone's battery has enough charging, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 and GT-P3110 Hard Reset Steps:
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 device.
- Wait for 10 seconds, Then move to the next step.
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key.
- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung Logo appears,Then release Power key only.
- When you see Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen release the Volume Up Key.
- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
New Hard Reset / Factory Reset Method Using Odin3 Flasher:
In case you cannot put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Into Recovery Mode for any reason, Or the Normal Hard Reset operation does not solve your problem, Then you can use this new method to Hard Reset the device so easy, This New Method will reprogram the User area, And it can solve many software errors too, Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Extract Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Hard Reset File.
- Download Odin3 flasher.
- Put your phone into Download Mode.
- Run Odin3.exe
- Click on CSC button and Select the Hard Reset file.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable, And wait until Odin3 detects the phone.
- Click on Start button and wait until the operation done.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 will be rebooted.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.