How to Flash Samsung B3410
Samsung B3410 also known with other two names: CorbyPlus B3410, ans Samsung Delphi B3410 so in case you hear any of these Names you can know what model is talked about.
Some of Samsung B3410 Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- LCD TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- QWERTY keyboard
- Internal Memory 30 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Google Search, Widgets
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung B3410 Downloader.
- Click SET MODEL button and select this file: B3410_DELPHI_Setting_v03.mdl
- Check this option: With CSC
- Check this option: BIN + STL, BIN + TFS
- In the Field Application binary file click Browse and select: B3410xxxxx.cla
- In the Field Application STL file click Browse and select : B3410xxxxx_STL.bin
- If you do not have STL file into the Firmware package then you have to flash TFS file in its Field below.
- In the Field Application CSC file click Browse and select : B3410Oxxxxx.csc
- Press START button and connect USB cable to phone while pressing 3 + 6 Keys on phone.
- The download will start so you have to wait till all is done.
- Restart the phone and do Full reset : *2767*3855#
Samsung B3410 Original Firmwares.