How To Update Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Firmware
This model of Samsung is very Great phone to have as many Users confirm, and many new Firmware updates was released for it, So in this Guide we try to show you the right steps you have to follow to update your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S firmware Fast and Safe.
Make sure that you have fully charged phone's battery and keep in mind that all your information on this phone will be erased, So you need to make a backup of them before Firmware update process.
Some of Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LCD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Internal Memory : 8 GB/16GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 2GB ROM
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection
- Android OS
- FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- Social networking integration
- Digital compass
- MP4 / DivX / WMV / H.264 / H.263 player
- MP3 / WAV / eAAC+ / AC3 / FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Downloader.
- Check Re-Partition option and then Cleck PIT button to select: s1_odin_20100xxx.pit file.
- Click PDA button and select : I9000xxxxx-REV03-PDA-low-CL584433.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and select: MODEM_I9000xxxxx.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select: GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-Oxxxxx.tar.md5
- Put the phone into download mode: Press Volume Down + OK + Power Key.
- Connect USB cable to Phone and PC.
- Make sure that the program has detects the phone.
- Press Start button and wait.
- When all is done the program will show you PASS! word.
- Turn on the phone and do full reset: *2767*3855#
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Original Firmwares.
I9000 USB Drivers
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Root Files