How To Update Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Firmware
In this Article you will get a very good tutorial on how you can update your Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Firmware in very easy steps and by using its original download program and USB cable.
Note: Also known as Samsung i5500 Corby Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Europa, Samsung Galaxy 550.
Try to read all Guide steps before do anything to make sure that you understand each one completely and then start the process.
Smsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- TouchWiz v3.0
- Internal Memory 170 MB
- MMC microSD (TransFlash) up to 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- Social networking integration
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Where To GET:
- Unlock your Galaxy 5 by Cable for 14.95 EUR only.
Firmware Update Guide:
- Run Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Downloader.
- Change Reset Time to 30 Sec.
- Make sure these options is checked: Auto Reboot, Protect OPS.
- Click OPS button and select: EUROPA_v1.0.ops
- Click BOOT button and select: I5500xxxxx_BOOTLOADER.tar.md5
- Click Phone button and select: I5500xxxxx_amss_phone_CL462981.tar.md5
- Click PDA button and select: I5500xxxxx_PDA_CL537635.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and Select: I5500Oxxxxx_CSC_Oxx_CL537635.tar.md5
- Put the phone into Download Mode ( Press Volume Down + OK Key + Power button ).
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and make sure the program detect it.
- Click Start button to begin updating the phone.
- Do nothing till all is done and you can see PASS word on the program window.
- Do Full reset by this Code *2767*3855#.
Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Original Firmwares.