How To Update
Samsung S5620 Monte Software
If you are trying to know what is the right steps to update the software of Samsung S5620 Monte then you can Smile.
Here you will catch the right steps for Update S5620 Monte software.
Note: Also known as Samsung S5620 Onix, Samsung S5620 Kabuki
Samsung S5620 Monte Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- TouchWiz UI 2.0 Plus
- Turn to mute
- Smart unlock
- Internal Memory 200 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- A-GPS support
- Social networking integration with live updates
- Google Maps 3.0
- Image editor
- MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Where To GET:
- Unlock Service For Samsung S5620
Firmware Update Steps:
- Download Samsung S5620 Monte Software Downloader.
- Run the Downloader Program and Select ( BRCM2153 ).
- Put your phone into Download Mode by pressing ( Volume Down + Power button ) at the same time.
- Now Connect USB cable to phone.
- In the program window press Port Search Button to check good connection.
- If you want to flash Boot files then chec: Full Download option and then press Boot button and select Boot files folder.
- Now you have to select these files : Amss - Rsrc1 - Rsrc2 - FactoryFS each one in its field.
- Press Download button to start the programming operation.
- Do not remove phone or cable till the program finish the whole process.
- After reboot the phone do Full reset by ( *2767*3855# ) and you are done.
Firmware : Samsung S5620 Monte Original Firmwares