How To Update Firmware Of Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3
In this Tutorial we tried to collect and give you the whole information and tools you need to know about how you can use the Original USB cable that comes with this model to update its Firmware, So please read the steps first and then you are free to try it.
Some Of Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Touch Wiz 3.0
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Multi-touch input method
- Internal Memory: 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- Digital compass
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk integration
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
Run Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 Downloader.
Click OPS button and select: apollo_0531.ops
Click BOOT button and select: I5800xxxxx-REV02-Bootloader-low-CL794643.tar.md5
Click PHONE button and select: I5800xxxxx_PHONE.tar.md5
Click PDA button and select: I5800xxxxx-REV02-PDA-CL794643.tar.md5
Click CSC button and select: I5800Oxxxxx-CSC-MULTI-OXX.tar.md5
Check these options: Auto Reboot, Protect OPS, Reset Time
Put the phone into download mode: Press Volume Down Key + OK Key + Power Key
Connect USB cable to phone and PC.
Make sure the program detect the COM the phone takes.
Press Start button and wait till all is done.
Turn On the phone and do full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 Original Firmwares.
pay per click advertising