How To Update
Samsung S3650 / S3653 Corby Firmware
It is very lovely full of color phone, And spread so much in the Market. Easy to Use and cover so good features.
In this tutorial we will Guide you step by step to update its firmware and be aware to get fully charged battery when flashing it.
Here are Some Features:
- 2 Mega Pixel Camera
- USB v2.0 High-speed, Bluetooth v2.1
- Quad Band(850/900/1800/1900)
- FM Radio w/RDS & FM Recording
- SMS/MMS/EMS (OMA v1.2)
- WAP 2.0 Browser
- MicroSD Card Support
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S3650 Downloader and select BRCM2133.
- If you want to flash Boot files then check: Full Download
- For Boot select the Boot files Folder from the Firmware folder which you want to use.
- For Apps select: apps_compressed.bin
- For Rsrc1 select: Rsrc_S3650_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- For Rsrc2 select: Rsrc2_S3650(Low).rc2
- For Factory FS select: FactoryFs_S3650_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Put the phone into download mode: Press Volume down + Camera + Power.
- Connect the phone to PC by USB cable and click Port Search to make sure of good connection.
- Click Download to start the process and wait till the phone rebooted.
- Do full reset : *2767*3855#
Firmwares: Samsung S3650 / S3653 Original Corby Firmwares