How To Update
Samsung S3370 firmware
Samsung S3370 has many good features to use and cover many people needs so it is Good for you to get the right steps for update it firmware.
Also known as Samsung Corby 3G, Samsung Acton, Samsung Pocket3G, Samsung Star Nano 3G so this guide is the same whatever you like to call this model.
When you have to update this type of Samsung phones make sure to full battery to stay away from DEAD set.
Some features of Samsung S3370:
- 2.6”TN - QVGA Full Touch
- 1.3MP Camera
- EDGE 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- UMTS(900 Option)/2100 MHz
- Music Player, Find Music, DNSe 2.0
- Stereo FM Radio
- Bluetooth v2.1 EDR, USB v2.0 HS, Micro USB IF
- WAP 2.0 (Dolphine1.5)
- TouchWiz Lite 2.0(w/2.6”optimized GUI)
- Advanced widget, Multi IM(Palringo)
- Security : SOS Message, Fake call, Mobile Tracker
- Large Battery 1000mAh
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S3370 Downloader.
- In case You want to change Phone Boot too the check Full Download option.
- Click Boot button and select the Boot files folder.
- Click Amss button and select: amss_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 button and select: Rsrc_S3370_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 button and select: Rsrc2_S3370(Low).rc2
- Click Factory FS button and select: FactoryFs_S3370_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Click CSC button and select: CSC_S3370_Open_Europe_Common_OXA.csc
- Click SHP APP button and select: ShpApp.app
- Click PFS button and select: PFS_S3370_Open_Europe_Common.pfs
- Put the phone into download mode while you are pressing Volume down + Camera + End button.
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC.
- Click Port Search button to make sure that the program detect your phone.
- Click Download button to start the process.
- After all is Done you can turn on the phone and do full reset : *2767*3855#
Samsung S3370 Original Firmwares.