How To Update Firmware
Samsung S5560 Marvel
Samsung S5560 Marvel phone has many useful and practical features you can check some of them below.
This Tutorial give you the whole updating process step by step to get your Samsung S5560 Marvel firmware Updated.
Some Features of Samsung S5560 Marvel:
- 5 Mega Pixel (CMOS) Camera with LED Flash
- 3.5pi Ear Jack, Micro USB connector
- EDGE / GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- WQVGA 3 inch 252K TFT Touch screen
- SMS/MMS/EMS ( OMA v1.2 )
- WAP 2.0 Browser
- Quad Band(EGSM900/DCS,PCS,EDGE)
- MicroSD Card Support (up to 8GB)
- External Memory
- USB v2.0 High-speed, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi(optional)
- FM Radio Support, Radio Data System
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S5560 Marvel Downloader.
- Check BRCM2133 option.
- In case you want to flash Boot files to your phone check Full Download option.
- Click Boot button and show the program the Boot files folder.
- Click Apps button and select this file: apps_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 button and select this file: Rsrc_S5560_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 button and select this file: Rsrc2_S5560(Low).rc2
- Click Factory FS button and select this file: FactoryFs_S5560_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Put the phone into download mode: Press Lock key + Volume Down key + Power key
- Connect USB cable to phone and click Port Search button.
- When the program detect the Com number that the phone takes click Download button to start the process.
- Do not touch the phone or cable till all is done and the phone restart.
- After reboot the phone you can do full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung S5560 Marvel Original Firmwares