How To Update Firmware
Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab
This Great Model Of Samsung Brand has A huge Collection of Features:
- Android OS: Froyo
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- 3MP AF with LED Flash
- 7.0" WSVGA TFT Full Touch (C-Type)
- A-GPS / BT v3.0 / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Recording 480p (D1, 720*480) / Full HD Playback 1080p, DLNA
- Sensors: Accelation, Magnetic, Gyro, Light
- Application store / Voice & Motion UI
- SMS/MMS/Email/Push Email (Exchange ActiveSync)/
- Video Messaging Email
- Multi-touch, Multi-task manager
- TouchWiz UI
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Three - axis gyro sensor
- Touch - sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Swype text input
Where To GET:
- Unlock Your Galaxy Tab online.
In this Tutorial We will try to give you the right steps to Update its Firmware.
Tools: Samsung P1000 Download Program - USB cable.
Firmwares: Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Firmwares
Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab USB Drivers
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung P1000 Download program.
- Check these Three Options: Re-Partition + Auto Reboot + F.Reset Time.
- Select PIT file in its field.
- Put Device Into Download Mode ( Press Volume Down + Power ).
- Connect Cable To Phone.
- Make sure ID:COM box highlighted yellow that the device is connected to the PC.
- Start Downloading PIT file by clicking Start Button. Then wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
- Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box. Then select PDA, PHONE and CSC Files each in his field.
- Put Device into Download Mode again, then connect to the PC.
- Start Downloading PDA, PHONE and CSC files by clicking Start Button. Then wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
- After all is done reboot the phone and Do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.