How To Update Firmware
Samsung S8530 Wave II
Samsung S8530 Wave II has many Great and New options and we show you some of them here.
So when you need to Update its Firmware you can easily read this Guide and Follow the steps one by one.
We will give you all the Tools and Information you need to Do it Right.
Some of Samsung S8530 Wave II Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant oleophobic surface
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Multi-touch input method
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- TouchWiz UI 3.0
- Handwriting recognition
- Smart unlock
- 2 GB storage
- microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- A-GPS support, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Digital compass
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP4/MKV/H.263/H.264/WMV/Xvid/DivX video player
- Music recognition
- Picsel document viewer
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Where To GET:
- Unlock your S8530 Wave III online.
Tools: Samsung S8530 Wave II Download Program - USB cable.
USB Drivers: Samsung S8530 Wave II USB Drivers
Firmwares: Samsung S8530 Wave II Firmwares
Firmware Update Steps:
- Check your current HW and SW version with the following string: *#4986*2650468#
- To set download mode on your device, you have to press Volume DOWN + Camera Key and Power Button.
- Run S8530 Wave II downloader.
- Select LSI
- Tick Boot Change and and Tick Full Download
- Click Boot and select Boot folder: (named as BOOTFILES)
- Click AMSS and select : amss.bin
- Click Apps and select : apps_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 and select : Rsrc_S8530_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 and select : Rsrc2_S8530_Open_Euro_Common (Low/Mid).rc2
- Click Factory FS and select : FactoryFs_S8530_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Click CSC and select : S8530XXXXX.csc
- Click SHP APP and select : ShpApp.app
- Click FOTA and select : bplib_S8530OpEuroCommon.fota
- After connecting the mobile with PC, Multiloader should find the COM port automatically. If it cannot find COM port please connect USB cable again and press port search.
- Click Download [You will see the downloading progress bar].
- After finishing downloading, the mobile will be starting automatically.