How To Update Firmware
Samsung I5508 Galaxy 5
This Model of Samsung Was Made for China and it has many great Features too like Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5.
Samsung I5508 Galaxy 5 Features:
- GSM (2G EDGE / GPRS) 850/900/1800/1900
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- 2.8” QVGA TFT Full Touch ( R-type )
- Music player, Voice Recorder
- A-GPS / BT v2.1 / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/n/g)
- 2M Camera
- FM Radio Receiver
- Bluetooth v2.1
- USB 2.0 FS / Wi-Fi 802.11n / GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass
- TouchWiz 3.0 Light for Android(Multiple SNS(Kaixin, Renren))
- Touch WIZ 3.0 UI , Application store
We will try to give you all you need to know and have for updating the firmware of this model.
Tools: Samsung I5508 Galaxy 5 Downloader - USB cable.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung I5508 Galaxy 5 Download Program.
- Select OPS file (EUROPA_I5508_v1.0.ops).
- Load the file of Bootloader, Amss, PDA, CSC files each one in his field.
- Set the phone as a Download mode by pressing Volume down + Middle Key(OK Key) + End key simultaneously before connecting to PC.
- COM Port Mapping change to Yellow color when the phone with download mode is connected to PC by data cable.
- Check these options: Auto Reboot + Protect OPS.
- Click the Start button when the Port searched to Start the download process.
- When downloading is finished successfully, there is a "PASS" message.
Firmwares: Samsung I5508 Galaxy 5 Original Firmwares