How To Update Firmware
Samsung I9088 Galaxy S
This model of Samsung was made for China Unicom, And in this guide we will try to give you the right steps that you should follow to get your phone firmware updated.
Some of Samsung I9088 Galaxy S Features:
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Camera 5MP AF w/o LED Flash
- 4.0" WVGA Super AMOLED Full Touch (C-Type)
- A-GPS / BT v3.0 / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- HD Recording (720p) / Full HD Playback (1080p), DLNA
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Light
- TouchWiz 3.0 for Android, Multistage, Augmented Reality, Integrated phonebook with SNS, IM, E-mail, Face Recognition
- FM Radio
Tools: Samsung I9088 Galaxy S Download Program - USB cable.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung I9088 Galaxy S Download program.
- Check these Options: Auto Reboot + F.Reset Time.
- Select the PIT, PDA, PHONE & CSC file.
- Put Device Into Download Mode ( Press Volume Down + Volume Up then connect cable ).
- Make sure ID:COM box highlighted Yellow that the device is connected to the PC.
- Start Downloading By pressing Start Button.
- Wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
- After all is done reboot the phone and Do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.
Firmwares: Samsung I9088 Galaxy S Original Firmwares