How To Update Samsung I9020 Google Nexus S Firmware
This Tutorial is your first Guide to learn the right and safe steps that you have to follow to Update the Firmware of Samsung I9020 / I9023 Nexus S.
This Model of Samsung Brand has a Great amount of High quality Features we will mention some of them here and most important one is Android OS, v2.3 Gingerbread.
Some Of Samsung I9020 Google Nexus S Features:
- GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 / GSM 850
- HSDPA 2100 / HSDPA 900
- LCD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels
- HSDPA 1700
- Oleophobic surface
- Contour Display with curved glass screen
- Multi - touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch - sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Three - axis gyro sensor
- Shared Memory 16 GB
- 512 MB RAM
- CPU ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- OS Android OS, v2.3 Gingerbread
- A - GPS support
- Digital compass
- Camera 5 MP, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Social networking integration
- MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image / video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung I9020 Google Nexus S Downloader.
- Put the phone into Download Mode: Press Middle of Volume Key and Connect USB cable.
- You can see ( Downloading...) on the phone LCD.
- The program must read the Com number it takes.
- Click BOOT button and select:Bootloader_I9020xxxxx.tar.md5
- Click Phone button and select: MODEM_I9020xxxxx_REV_00_CL912571_SIGNED.tar.md5
- Click PDA button and select: PDA_SOJU_xxxx.....tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select: DGS_I9020_EUR.tar
- Click Start button and the update process will start.
- Do not touch or remove anything till the device rebooted and you can see PASS word on the program.
Samsung I9020 / I9023 Google Nexus S Original Firmwares