How To Flash Samsung E3210
This Tutorial will try to cover the complete steps that you need to update Samsung E3210 firmware by using original flash downloader and original Firmwares too.
Some of Samsung E3210 main Features:
- GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 / GSM 850
- HSDPA 2100 / HSDPA 900
- LCD TFT, 262K colors, 128 x 160 pixels
- MMC microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Camera Builtin, VGA, 640x480 pixels, video
- SNS integration
- MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263 player
- FM recording
Samsung E3210 Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung E3210 Original Downloader.
- Click on SET MODEL button and select this file: E3210_Caspi_Setting_v01.mdl
- Click on Main Partition Table button and on the new window click Browse.
- Now you have to show the program the Firmware BIN folder and select this file: E3210xxxxx.ptt
- Click on CSC Partition Table buton and on the new window click Browse.
- Now you have to show the program the Firmware CSC folder and select this file: E3210xxxxx.ptt
- Make sure that you select USB in Communication settings section.
- Turn off the phone, and connect USB cable to PC but not to phone.
- Click on START button.
- Press any two keys on the phone and connect USB cable to it to start the process.
- Do not touch or remove the cable or phone till all is done.
Samsung E3210 Original Firmwares