How To Update Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Firmware
The main goal for this Tutorial is giving all our friends who need to update Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Firmware the right and needed steps in an Easy and Clear steps so that they will stay away as much as possible from bricking it.
Please be aware that updating the Firmware of this Model need good care to stay away from dead phone, So read the steps carefully.
Some Of Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Features:
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz UI
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Three-axis gyro sensor
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Memory 16 GB storage, 592 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Social networking integration
- Full HD video playback
- MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Thinkfree Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Readers/Media/Music Hub
- Adobe Flash 10.1 support
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Downloader.
- Check These options: Re-Partition , Auto Reboot , F.Reset Time.
- Click PIT button and select: p1wifi_20110128_r10_00.pit
- Click PDA button and select: P1010xxxxx-REV03-ALL-low-CL946441.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select: GT-P1010-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5
- Put phone into Download mode: ( Press Volume Down + Power ).
- Connect Cable to phone and PC.
- Make sure that the program detect the phone.
- Click Start button and wait the program to finish downloading the firmware files to phone.
- After phone reboot Do full reset by this Code *2767*3855#
Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi Original Firmwares