How To Update Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio Firmware
We make this Tutorial to help you update the Firmware of Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio by using Original USB cable.
In addition to USB cable you need to have the Original Firmwares and Downloader for this model, and the phone's battery must be charged too.
In case you read all the following steps carefully and do it one by one with no mistakes all will be OK.
Some of Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- TouchWiz v3.0 UI
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Internal Memory 158 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- Digital compass
- SNS integration
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- ThinkFree document viewer
- Image/video editor
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio Downloader.
- Check these options: Auto Reboot, Protect OPS, Reset Time.
- Click PIT button and select: Gio_v1.0.ops
- Click BOOT button and select : APBOOT_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5
- Click PDA button and select: CODE_S5660xxxxx_CL940762_REV03_user_low_true.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and select: MODEM_S5660xxxxx_CL928654_REV03.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select: GT-S5660-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5
- Put phone into Download mode: ( Press Volume Down + OK + Power )
- Connect Cable to phone and PC.
- Make sure that the program detect the phone.
- Click Start button and wait the program to finish downloading the firmware files to phone.
- After phone reboot Do full reset by this Code *2767*3855#
Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio Original Firmwares.
Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio USB Drivers.