How To Update Samsung E2652W Champ Duos Firmware
Samsung E2652w Champ Duos model comes with many useful Features we will mention them next, But the main goal of this article is teaching you the right steps you need to follow when update the Firmware of Samsung E2652w model.
The steps we will show you here must be followed one by one to get the right result and get your Samsung E2652W firmware updated.
Some Of Samsung E2652W Champ Duos Features:
- GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- LCD TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors, TouchWiz Lite UI
- Internal Memory 50 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 16 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Stereo FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Social networking integration
- MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263 player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Samsung E2652W Firmware Update Steps:
- Make Sure that Infineon USB Drivers is installed on your PC.
- Run Samsung E2652W Downloader.
- At the Erases Calibration drop down menu select: Erase whole flash before download.
- Now you have to select the Firmware Files in the next order.
- Drag & Drop this file first: E2652Wxxxxx_BIN.fls
- Drag & Drop this file secondly : E2652Wxxxxx_CDS.fls
- Drag & Drop this file thirdly : E2652WOxxxxx_CSC.dffs
- Click Start ( Next in new versions ) button.
- Click Start USB1 button and connect USB cable to turned off phone with battery to Start the Update.
- Do nothing till the program tells you that the process is Success.
- Turn the phone on and do full reset by this code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung E2652W Champ Duos Original Firmwares.