How To Update Samsung E2222 Ch@t 222 Firmware
As you can see this model of Samsung Brand known in These two names: Samsung E2222 & Samsung Ch@t 222 but it is the same model.
To Update the Firmware of this phone you need to fully charge its battery and use its Original USB cable, and USB drivers must be installed too.
Samsung E2222 Ch@t 222 Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 + SIM2
- LCD 220 x 176 pixels, 2.2 inches
- QWERTY keyboard
- Internal Memory 43 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 16GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera VGA, 640x480 pixels
- FM radio; FM recording
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- SNS integration
- MP3/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Process:
- - First you have to install USB drivers by click on Setup.exe inside this Folder: Sunstone_V5_00_0_1_WHQLed
- - Power on the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- - Turn off the phone and connect USB cable to it and to PC to let Windows install its drivers.
- - Run the E2222 Ch@t Flasher: Flash loader 7.4.7_SSG_v0.1_Lite.exe
- - Click SET MODEL button and select: E2222_TEXTO_Setting_v00.mdl
- - For Application Binary File select: E2222xx.ptt
- - For Tfs file select: E2222xxxxx.tfs
- - For CSC file select: E2222Oxxxxx.csc
- - Turn off the phone and connect USB to it while pressing Q + A keys to install DFU mode drivers.
- - Disconnect the phone after DFU drivers installed.
- - Click START button and reconnect USB cable to phone while pressing Q + A keys.
- - The program will detect it and start the Update Process so wait till all is DONE.
- - Disconnect the phone and turn it on then do Full reset: *2767*3855#
Samsung E2222 Ch@t 222 Original Firmwares.