How To Update Samsung M2510 / M2513 Firmware By USB
In this Tutorial you will see the complete steps you should make to Update Samsung M2510 Firmware by using the Original Downloader and Original USB cable, So make sure the battery is fully charged and then follow the steps one by one.
Some Of Samsung M2510 Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- LCD TFT, 256K colors
- Internal Memory 15 MB
- MMC microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
- Camera 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- Auto EQ - automatic equalizer
- Find Music recognition service
- MP3/e-AAC+/WMA player
- MP4/3GP player
- Mobile Tracker
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung M2510 Downloader.
- Select Customer T: Disco (Intel Sibley 512/256, USB).
- In Flash Option section check: Code Binary and CSC Binary(Default).
- Also check this Option: Erase all Unused Regions.
- Connect the phone in Download mode: Press * and connect USB cable to phone.
- Now select the Com Port that the phone takes.
- Select the S3 Flash file and CSC file too, each in his field.
- Click on Flash button and type YES in the message box then click OK to Start the process.
- Do not touch or remove the cable till the Program tell you: All is Well.
- Turn On the phone and do full reset by the code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung M2510 Original Firmwares