How To Update Samsung S5780 Wave 578 Firmware
In this Tutorial we will try to make it Fast and Easy operation to Update your Samsung S5780 Wave 578 Firmware by using the Original Downloader and USB cable, so as you may know when you want to update your phone firmware version or even reprogram it with the same version all the data on it will be lost so make sure to copy all you need from it before start any update process, and charge the phone to have full battery too to stay away from any updating or programming error which may be caused by empty battery.
Some Features of Samsung S5780 Wave 578:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- TouchWiz UI 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Bada OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- SNS integration with live updates
- NFC support (optional)
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Music recognition
- Document viewer
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)
Firmware Update Process:
- Run Samsung S5780 Wave 578 downloader and select BRCM2153.
- In some cases you may need to flash Boot files too so you have to check Full Download option.
- If you check Full Download then Boot button will be active so click it and select the Boot files folder.
- Click Amss button and select: amss.bin
- Click Apps button and select: apps_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 button and select: Rsrc_S5780_Orange.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 button and select: Rsrc2_S5780(Low).rc2
- Click CSC button and select: CSC_S5780_Orange_FTM[OFR].csc
- Click SHP APP button and select: ShpApp_HD.app
- Click FOTA button and select: bplib_S5780Orange.fota
- Click PFS button and select: PFS_S5780_Orange_FTM[OFR]_xxxxx.pfs
- Put your phone into Download mode: Press Volume Down + Camera + Power.
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and Press Port Search to check Good connection.
- Click Download button to start the process.
- After all is done the phone will be rebooted by itself.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone and do full reset: *2767*3855#.
Samsung S5780 Wave 578 Original Firmwares.