How To Update Samsung S5750E / S5753E Wave575 Firmware
The main goal of this Guide is show you the right and tested way to update Samsung S5750E Wave575 firmware by using the Original Firmware and USB cable only so no need to use any special cable or tool.
This type of Samsung phones must be treated carefully when you try to update so make sure the battery is fully charged and use stable PC and Original USB cable to avoid any unhappy surprises.
Some Of Samsung S5750E Wave575 Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- TouchWiz UI 3.0
- Multi-touch zoom
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Bada OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- SNS integration with live updates
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Music recognition
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S5750E Wave575 downloader and select BRCM2153
- In case you want to flash Boot files you have to check Full Download option.
- For this Guide we select this Firmware as example: S5750EXXKC2-OXAKB1 to show you what files to select.
- Extract the Firmware package to check what files you have inside it.
- Click Boot and select: BOOTFILES folder ( complete folder not the files inside it )
- Click Amss and select: amss.bin
- Click Apps and select: apps_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 and select: Rsrc_S5750E_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 and select: Rsrc2_S5750E(Low).rc2
- Click Factory FS and select: FactoryFs_S5750E_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
- Click CSC and select: CSC_S5750E_Open_Europe_Common_OXA.csc
- Click SHP APP and select: ShpApp.app
- Click FOTA and select: bplib_S5750EOpEuroCommon.fota
- Put the phone into Download Mode: Volume Up + Camera + Power.
- Connect USB cable to Phone and PC and install drivers if asked to.
- Click Port Search to check good connection.
- Click Download to start the update process and wait till the phone restart.
- After the phone restart do full reset by this code *2767*3855#
Notice: Some firmwares may not have a file for FOTA and that is OK just flash the other files.
Samsung S5750E Wave575 Original Firmwares.