How To Update Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS Firmware
As we always try to give the clear and complete Guide about Firmwares updating steps for many models of Samsung brand, So today we are going to put here the steps for updating Samsung C6712 Star II Duos' Firmware by Original downloader and USB cable.
Some of Samsung C6712 Star II Duos Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 SIM1 - SIM2
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Accelerometer sensor
- TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- MMC: microSD, up to 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- Facebook, Twitter
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player
- H.263/H.264/MP4 player
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Guide:
- Run Samsung C6712 Star II Duos Downloader
- Select BRCM2133
- When you need to Update Boot files you have to check Full Download option ( Risky ).
- Click Boot button and select the Boot files folder ( if you checked Full Download )
- Now you have to select Firmwares files in this Guide we select C6712XXKF3 - OXAKF2 as example:
For Apps field: apps_compressed.bin
For Rsrc1 field: Rsrc_C6712_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
For Rsrc2 field: Rsrc2_C6712(Low).rc2
For Factory FS field: FactoryFs_C6712_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
For CSC field: CSC_C6712_Open_Europe_Common_OXAKF2.csc
For SHP APP field: ShpApp.app
- After that you have to put the phone into Download mode: Volume Down + Sim Swap + Power key.
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and click Port Search to check connection.
- After the program detect the phone you can click Download button to start updating.
- Wait till the phone restart by itself then do full reset: *2767*3855#
Downloads: Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS Original Firmwares.