This model of Samsung phones support Two Sim Cards and it is great way to keep your two lines into one phone, Here we will try to give the complete steps you should follow to update Samsung E2230 / E2232 Duos firmware and fix software error that may happen during the use.
Samsung E2230 / E2232 Duos Main Features:
- GSM 900 / 1800 SIM1 + SIM2
- LCD TFT, 65K colors
- PhoneBook up to 1000 entries
- MMC: microSD, up to 8GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- Camera VGA, 640x480 pixels
- FM radio
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- MP3/H.263 player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Process:
- First you have to install drivers:
Inside the Downloader folder there is ( FlashUSB ) Folder which has Driver Setup program, So run it to install USB drivers and restart PC after that.
- Now you have to let the PC install the drivers for your phone:
Turn Off the Phone then press 0+8 and connect USB cable and let windows install the needed drivers.