How To Update Samsung E1195 Firmware
For this Guide we will take Samsung E1195XXKG1-OXEKG1 as example to show you how you can use the original Downloader to fix and update this model's firmware.
Please keep in mind that this model of Samsung can not be updated by USB cable, you must use any serial cable or any Box or tool than can give you a Com port to select it by the Downloader ( Universal Box for example ).
Samsung E1195 Firmware Update steps:
- Run Samsung E1195 Downloader and set Com port and Speed ( 921600 ).
- Check these options:
AutoDownloader - Power On After Download - With common CSC - BIN + TFS
- This model's Firmware comes with Four common files ( CLA,TFS,LPD,CSC ):
For BIN select: E1195XXKG1.cla
For LPD select: E1195OXEKG1.lpd
For TFS select: E1195XXKG1.tfs
For CSC select: E1195OXEKG1.csc
- Click START button and connect the phone with battery ( Turned OFF ) to cable.
- The program will detect the phone and start updating.
- When all is done the program will tell you: Download Completed.
- Disconnect the phone and turn it on.
- Do full reset: *2767*3855#
Downloads: Samsung E1195 Original Firmwares.