How To Update Firmware Of Samsung S5360 - S5363 Galaxy Y
This Model of Samsung also has Android OS which give you a very Great Features, And as we try to offer all our friends with most wanted Guides for the right steps, options, and tools plus Original Firmwares we will show you here how to Update the Firmware of this model.
Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y Main Features:
- 2G: GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 / GSM 850
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 262K colors
- TouchWiz UI
- Touch sensitive controls
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- CPU 832 MHz processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, HS
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Push Email
- Instant Messaging
- Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, geo-tagging, video (QVGA@15fps)
- SNS integration
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Image/video editor
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Quickoffice document viewer
Where To GET:
- Unlock your Galaxy Y now.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y Downloader.
- Check This Options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time ( Re-Partition if you have 3 files ).
- For PIT file select: totoro_0623.pit
- For BOOTLOADER select: DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5360xxxxx_REV05.tar.md5
- For PDA select: PDA_S5360xxxxx_REV05.tar.md5
- For PHONE select: MODEM_S5360xxxxx_REV05.tar.md5
- For CSC select: GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-Oxxxxx.tar.md5
- Put the phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + Home + Power Key and connect USB to phone.
- After the Program detect the phone Click Start button and wait.
- When the Update complete the phone will be restarted.
- Do Full reset by this code: *2767*3855#.
Samsung S5360 - S5363 Galaxy Y Original Firmwares