How To Update Firmware Of Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note
Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note has a lot of Great Features and many new options.
The Update process of Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note is very easy but you have to make sure that its battery is fully charged and use original USB cable, and the PC which you are use is stable too.
Main Features of Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LCD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz UI v4.0
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Gyroscope sensor
- Internal Memory: 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0+HS
- Camera 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Android OS
- CPU: Dual-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support and GLONASS, barometer sensor
Firmware Update Guide:
- Run Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note Downloader.
- Check these options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, and F. Reset Time.
- Now you have to select Pit file and Firmware files too like this:
- Put phone into Download Mode: press Volume Down + Home + Power, then press Volume Up.
- Connect USB cable to phone and make sure the program detect it.
- Click Strat button and wait till the program finishes the process.
- After the phone restarted disconnect USB cable.
- Do Full Reset by Code: *2767*3855#
Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note Firmwares