How To Update Firmware of Samsung B5510 Galaxy Y Pro - B5512 Galaxy Y Pro DUOS
This model of Samsung also known as Samsung Galaxy Txt so never mind the name, the most important thing is to take care when you want or need to flash and update the firmware of Samsung B5510 phone by using full charged battery and original USB cable, Also the PC you use to do this must be stable.
The Update Steps can be used for both models B5510 and B5512 but you have to use the right Firmware files for each one, And that means do not try to update Samsung B5512 by using Samsung B5510 firmware files or vice versa.
Samsung B5510 Galaxy Y Pro Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- QWERTY keyboard
- Optical trackpad
- Internal Memory 160 MB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- DUAL SIM support for B5512 model only.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung B5510 Galaxy Y Pro Downloader.
- Check these options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- Now you have to select these files:
PIT : Luisa_0623.pit ( luisaDS_1205.pit for B5512 )
BOOTLOADER : DefaultCalDataWithBoot_B5510xxxxx...
PDA : PDA_B5510xxxxx_.....
PHONE : MODEM_B5510xxxxx_....
CSC : GT-B5510-MULTI-xxxxxx....
- Put your phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + Home + Power
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and install drivers if needed.
- After the Downloader detect the phone you can click Start button.
- The program will start the process so you have to wait till see : PASS! word.
- Disconnect the phone and do full reset: *2767*3855#.
NOTICE: In case you have in the firmware package only one file then no need to select PIT file or check ( Re-Partition ) and all you need to do is to select the one file in PDA field and make the following steps which we explained above.
Samsung B5510 - B5512 Galaxy Y Pro Original Firmwares.