How To Update Firmware of Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus
This Model of Samsung also known as Samsung Google Nexus 3 and in Brazilian Market known as Samsung Galaxy X.
Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- LCD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Internal Memory 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Android OS
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU PowerVR SGX540
- A-GPS support
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3 player
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
- Download the wanted Original Firmware of Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus.
- Download USB Drivers.
- Download Odin Flasher ( I9250 ).
- Extract and Install USB Drivers then reboot your PC.
- Extract Firmware Package and Odin flasher.
- Run Odin Flasher and check these options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- Select *.Pit file in the field PIT.
- Now you have to select the Firmwares Files according to what you have in Firmware Package:
- Put the phone into Download Mode ( Volume Down Key + Power ).
- Connect USB cable to Phone and PC and Install Drivers.
- If the Odin Flasher detects the Com number that the Phone takes then all is OK.
- Click Start button on Odin flasher to upload the Firmware files to your phone.
- During the Update process do not try to stop or remove battery or cable from phone.
- After all Files uploaded Successfully to phone Odin Flasher will Write PASS! word in Green.
- Now you can Disconnect cable from phone.
- Make Full Reset By Code: *2767*3855#.
As not all the Firmware Packages contain the complete set of files so you have to know:
- Check Re-Partition option only if you have PIT file.
- If you have one file inside the Firmware Package then select it as PDA file.
- No need to have or use Pit file when you have one or two files ( PDA + Modem ) in Firmware Package.