How To Update Firmware Of Samsung S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus
Day After Day Samsung releases many new Models to cover all the needed Features, And in this Article we will see how we can Update the Firmware of the New Model S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus using the original firmware package and USB cable only.
Before you start please make sure that you charged the battery and backup all the wanted information from it.
Main Features of Samsung S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Internal Memory 3GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Document editor
- Image editor
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input (Swype)
What You Need to Update the Firmware:
- USB Drivers.
- Samsung S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus Original Firmwares.
- Odin Flasher ( S7500 )
The Update Steps:
- After you Download the Above tools you have to Extract them all.
- Install USB Drivers and Reboot your PC.
- Run Odin Flasher and Check these Options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- From the Firmware Package that you extracted select the Files like this:
- Put the Phone into Download Mode ( Volume Down + Home + Power ) then Volume Up.
- Connect USB cable to Phone and PC and Install Drivers if needed.
- If All is OK the Odin Flasher will detects the Com number that the phone takes.
- Click Start to Update the phone with the Firmware Files.
- When all is Done the Odin flasher will Write PASS! word in Green.
- After the Phone boots up completely you can do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.
Important Notice: In case the Firmware Package contains one file only the select it as PDA file.