How to Update Samsung P7500 - P7501 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G Firmware
There are Two types of this model: P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G and P7501 Galaxy Tab 10.1N 3G for Germany, and in this Guide we will talk about the steps we have to take when we need to Update the Firmware of them both.
Keep in mind that you have to use Original Firmwares which is Suitable for each model, that mean you use P7500 firmware for P7500 and not for P7501 and Vise Versa.
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Touch-sensitive controls
- LCD: PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- LCD Size: 800 x 1280 pixels, 10.1 inches
- TouchWiz UX UI
- Internal Memory: 16/32/64 GB storage, 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash - Geo-tagging
- Android OS
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU: ULP GeForce
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/OGG player
- Image/video editor
- Quickoffice HD editor/viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Where To GET:
- Unlock Codes for Your Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G.
What you need to Update:
- Samsung P7500 / P7501 Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G Original Firmwares Package.
- USB Drivers.
- Odin Flasher ( P7500 - P7501 ).
After you get all the above tools extract them and install USB drivers then reboot your PC.
- Run Odin Flasher and check these options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- From the Extracted Firmware package select the files like this:
- Put the Device into Download Mode: ( Volume Down Key + Power Key for 10 sec) then Press Volume Up Key.
- Connect USB cable to PC and Phone and install Drivers.
- After Odin program detects the Phone Click Start button.
- Wait till you see PASS! word in GREEN on the Odin window.
- After the phone rebooted do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.
Important Notice: In case you found one File only inside the Firmware Package then no need to use PIT file and you can update the phone by select that file as PDA only and do the rest of steps as mentioned above.