How To Update Samsung B6520 Omnia PRO 5 Firmware
Samsung released this Model in 2010 and since then we were trying to bring online complete Firmware update Guide, But for some reasons we could not make it till now, So to come late is better than never come.
Here are some of this Model Features to remind you:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- QWERTY Keyboard
- LCD: TFT, 65K colors, 320 x 240 pixels, 2.4 inches
- MMC: microSD, up to 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera: 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
- OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- A-GPS support
- Social networking integration
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/WMV9/H.263/H.264/DivX player
- Microsoft Outlook Mobile
- Pocket Office editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF viewer)
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
After you get the wanted Firmware Package from HERE, And Original Downloader from HERE you can extract them and then follow the Update steps one by one.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung B6520 Omnia PRO 5 Downloader.
- Inside the Firmware Package there are 4 files Modem, eboot, csc, flash and here is where to select each one:
- Phone: GT-B6520xxxxx_modem.bin
- Eboot: eboot_xxxxx_REV02_RC1.eb0
- PDA: flash_xxxxx_REV02_RC2.nb0
- CSC: B6520xxxxxx.csc
- Now at Download Mode section check: Select/Deselect to make them all checked.
- Put the phone into Download Mode: ( Volume Down + 9 key + Call End key ).
- Connect the phone with USB cable to PC and in case you were asked to install Drivers you can get them HERE.
- After the Downloader detect your phone's Com Click Start button.
- Wait while the Program downloads all firmware files and reboots your phone.
- After your phone rebooted completely make Full Reset: *2767*3855#.