How To Update Samsung S8600 Wave 3 Firmware
Updating the Firmware of Samsung S8600 Wave 3 must be done carefully as in case for some reasons you may kill it and to revive it it must be done by Special tools ( JTAG boxes ), So please make sure to first Fully charged the phones's battery and use only the Original USB cable and stable PC.
Whatever happen during the update process do not remove the battery from the phone and do not interrupt the process.
Main Features of Samsung S8600 Wave 3:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- TouchWiz UI
- Handwriting recognition
- MMC: microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, UMA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP, EDR
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection, image stablilization, touch focus
- BADA OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- GPS: A-GPS support, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Samsung ChatON
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/Flac player
- MP4/MKV/H.263/H.264/WMV/Xvid/DivX video player
- Music recognition
- Document viewer
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)
Tools and Firmwares:
- Samsung S8600 Wave 3 Original Firmwares Packages.
- USB Original Drivers.
- Multiloader Program ( S8600 ).
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung S8600 Downloader ( Multiloader ) and select MSM7x30
- After you extract the firmware package you have to select the files in this order:
Factory FS: FactoryFs_S8600_Open_xxxxx_Common_Oxx.ffs
SHP APP: ShpApp.app
- Put the phone into Download Mode ( Volume Down + Menu + Power ).
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and install drivers.
- Click Port Search button to check good connection.
- Click Download button and wait till the phone rebooted by the program.
- After the phone fully on make Full Reset: *2767*3855#.
Important Notice: In case you want to Update or Flash the Boot files of the phone you must check Full Download option in the program and click on Boot button to select the Boot files folder.
But updating the Boot area is very risky so keep that in mind.