How To Update Samsung C3750 Firmware by USB cable
This Model of Samsung Brand also know as Samsung Metro 3752 so in case you hear one of these names then it is the same model.
To Update the Firmware of Samsung C3750 you can use the Original USB cable and battery in it but that is not all you have to do, There are some Steps you have to take in order to get the phone's Firmware Updated.
Main Features of Samsung C3750:
- GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 .
- LCD: TFT, 256K colors, 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches.
- MMC: microSD, up to 16GB.
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP.
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording.
- SNS integration.
- Google Search.
- MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player.
- MP4/H.263 player.
- Voice memo.
- Predictive text input.
Tools and Firmwares:
- Original USB cable: which will be used to connect the phone to PC.
- Firmware Package: the Software files that will be uploaded to the phone ( Download )
- Original Download Program: the program that will upload Firmware package files to the phone ( Download )
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung C3750 Downloader and select Baud Rate 921600 and # Channels (1).
- Select Communication Driver: Infineon USB Driver.
- Make sure that the option ( Custom Order ) is Checked.
- Now you have to select the Firmware Files ( 5 Files inside the Firmware Pakage ) in this Order:
- Click Next> button so new window will open.
- In the new Download Window click Start USB1.
- With the Phone Off ( Battery inside it ) Press * key and connect USB cable to it.
- When the Downloader Detects the phone it will start Updating it.
- Wait till the Update process done and see the word Success on the download window.
- Disconnect the phone and after it is turned on completely make Full Reset: *2767*3855#.