How To Update Samsung Tablets: P6800 - P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 Firmware
Samsung Tablets come with more and more Features like different LCD sizes ( 7.7, 10.1... inches ) and some Tablets support GSM and others do not have this option plus many options to bring its customers what can make them happy.
In this Guide we will cover the update process of two Samsung Tablets: P6800 and P6810 ( No GSM ), So as P6810 does not support GSM then there is no Modem part for it in its Firmware package.
The update steps are same for both models and what you need to do is to update each one with its own Firmware package.
Before you start you need to get these:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Firmware Package: P6800 - P6810.
- Odin Original Flasher: P6800 - P6810.
- Samsung USB Drivers.
After you get the above tools please make sure to extract and install Samsung USB Drivers and reboot the PC then extract the downloaded Firmware Package to use in the update process later.
Tablet Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Odin flasher and check: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- From the Extracted Firmware package's folder select the files like this:
- Put your Tablet into Download Mode:
Press Volume Down Key + Power Key at the same time for about 10 seconds.
After that press Volume Up key to get into Download Mode.
- Connect USB cable to the Tablet and the PC then install the needed drivers and make sure that Odin can detect the Com port the Tablet takes ( You will see the com number in yellow at odin's window if all is ok ).
- Click on START button and wait for Odin to finish the process and reboot your tablet.
- If the update done correctly then you will see PASS! word in Green at odin's window.
- Disconnect USB cable from your tablet and do Full Reset to it by this Code: *2767*3855#.
Important Notice: For both models when you have one file inside the Firmware package then do not check Re.Partition or Use PIT file in the update, all you have to do is to select that file as PDA part then put the tablet into download mode and click Start.