How To Update Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam Firmware
As Samsung keep releasing new updates for Android OS everyday so it is very important to you as Android phone user to learn the right steps to update any Android device, In this Guide we will talk about the update process of Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam and give you all the needed tools and steps.
All you have to do is to read this guide first and then download the tools and firmware and after that follow the steps one by one.
Samsung I8530 Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100.
- Built-in nHD projector.
- Touch-Sensitive Controls.
- LCD: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- TouchWiz UI v4.0.
- MMC: MicroSD, up to 32 GB.
- Internal Memory : 8 GB storage, 768 MB RAM.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Bluetooth : v3.0 with A2DP, HS.
- Camera : 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash.
- Android OS.
- CPU : Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9.
- A-GPS Support.
What to Download for the Update Process?
The first thing you need is the Firmware Package which will be used to update your phone with, So check at Samsung I8530 Firmware page and download the wanted one ( Download and extract it to known place on your PC ).
You may need to download and install USB drivers on your PC if it is the first time you connect new Samsung phone to it.
Odin Flasher is the Original program you will use to Update your phone so download it.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Odin program and check: Re.Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- Click PIT button and select: GT-I8530_EUR_XX_xG.pit
- Click PDA button and select: CODE_GT-I8530_I8530xxxxx_xx_REV00_user_SEC_KEY_xxx_xG.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and select: CSC_GT-I8530-CSC-xxxxxx_SEC_KEY_xG.tar.md5
- Put the phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + OK button + Power button.
- Use the Original USB cable to connect your Phone to PC and install drivers if needed.
- When all is OK the Odin will Detect the Com port number of your phone.
- Click Start button and wait the update process to be done.
- PASS! word in green will appear at Odin's window if the update done correctly.
- The phone will rebooted automatically so wait till it fully on and then do full reset by code: *2767*3855#