How To Update Firmwares of Samsung:
C3330 Champ 2 and C3332 Champ 2 DUOS
These two models from Samsung come to cover many needs in GSM Market from making usual calls to using two sim cards in one mobile phone instead of using two sets for each sim card.
The both models have TFT Resistive Touchscreen with 256K colors, TouchWiz Lite UI v2.0, Card slot for microSD up to 16 GB, Bluetooth, 2 MP Camera (1600 x 1200 pixels), Stereo FM radio with record option, And only C3332 model support Dual Sim cards option when C3330 support one Sim card.
The Update steps is same for both models and the only difference is the Firmware package you must use in the update process.
Before you start updating your phone download these tools:
- Samsung C3330 or C3332 Firmware Package ( download and extract ).
- Original Flashtool program.
- Original USB cable.
It will be easier if you install USB drivers before you start th Update and you can do that like this:
Take out the battery from your phone and put it back then keep pressing Volume Down and Up keys and insert the USB cable into it and wait till windows ask you for the drivers of the connected device, At this step you can show windows the USB drivers folder that are located inside the Flashtool folder, Then reboot your PC.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Flashtool program and make sure that ( Custom Order ) is checked and also ( Erase whole flash before download ) is selected too.
- Now you should select the Firmware files so you can Drag & Drop them on the Flashtool in this order:
And if the phone is Samsung C3332 :
- Make sure of the following options:
USB Port = 1
Baud Rate = 921600
# Channels = 1
Communication Driver = Infineon USB Driver
- Click NEXT> button ( at the lower right corner ).
- Click Start USB1 button at the new window.
- Press and keep Volume Up and Volume Down Keys on the phone and connect USB cable to it.
- If all is OK the the Update will start automatically.
- You will see that the program will upload the selected firmware files one by one.
- When the process is done correctly you will see Success word on the program window with Green line under it.
- Disconnect phone and turn it on then make full reset: *2767*3855#.