How To Update Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 Firmware - Stock Firmware
Today we are going to explain by easy and clear steps how you can use Original USB cable and Odin flasher to update your phone ( GT-S7562 Galaxy S DUOS ).
We tried in this Guide to give you all you need and should know about the update process from tools you need till the one by one steps you must take to get you phone's firmware updated, So please try to read the guide and understand it first then apply it on your device, And it is very important to read the Notices we mentioned too.
Main Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S DUOS:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- HSDPA 900 / 2100.
- LCD: TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Internal Memory: 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM.
- microSD Card support up to 32 GB.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP.
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-Tagging.
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Upgradable to v4.1.
- CPU: 1 GHz Cortex-A5.
- GPU: Adreno 200.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- A-GPS Support.
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by).
- SNS Integration.
- MP4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV player.
- MP3 / eAAC+ / WMA / WAV player.
- Document viewer.
- Voice memo/dial.
- Predictive text input.
Tools and Drivers:
- Samsung Galaxy S DUOS Firmware Package:
Select and Download the wanted Firmware package for your Galaxy S DUOS and extract it.
- Odin original flasher: S7562 Galaxy S DUOS and extract it.
- USB Drivers: Download and install this drivers to let your PC recognize the device when connected and it is better to restart your PC after installing.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn your phone off and remove Sim and Memory Card from it.
- Run Odin program and check the following options:
Auto Reboot - F.Reset Time
- From the Extracted Firmware package you have to select files in the following order to use in Odin program:
- Now put the phone into Download Mode: Press Volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key.
- After you see the Warning message press Volume Up Key to enter Download Mode.
- Connect the phone to your PC via USB cable.
- If your PC starts installing drivers then wait till it is finished.
- Look at Odin's window and make sure it detects the Com port that your phone takes:
If the phone's drivers is installed correctly you will see 0:[COMxx] when xx is the com port number so everything is OK.
- Click Start button to let Odin downloads the selected firmware files into your phone.
- During the update process it is very risky to stop the program or remove USB cable from phone so let it done without any interruption.
- When the update process is done the phone will be rebooted.
- If you see PASS! word at Odin's window then the update was successful.
- Disconnect your phone and wait till it is fully on.
- It is better to do Full Reset by this Code: *2767*3855# and let the phone rebooted.
- After it is on again you can use the setup wizard to select your favorite settings and enjoying your updated phone.
- The Update or Flash operation will not Sim-Unlock your device ( Unlock S7562 Galaxy S DUOS ).
- Use Stable PC for the update and never use USB Hub to connect the device.
- Fully charge your device's battery before updating it.
- Keep in mind to backup any wanted data from your device before the update.
- If the firmware package contains only one big file then use it in PDA field and no need to check Re.Partition option or use Pit file.
- Unlock Samsung S7562 Galaxy S DUOS by Cable or IMEI Online ( Powered by SRS ).
- Download Samsung Galaxy S DUOS Firmwares: S7562.