How To Update Samsung S5222 Star 3 Duos Firmware Using USB Cable And FlashTool
Samsung S5222 Star 3 Duos model supports two SIM cards, And this is a very great option for busy people who like to handle two lines via one device. The phone has all the main features of a mobile phone, It has TouchWiz Lite UI v2.0 too, Plus WiFi, Bluetooth v3.0, microSD slot for external memory, 3.15MP camera.
This Guide will lead you to the best method to update your Star 3 Duos firmware, All you have to do is reading, Understanding, Then getting the files and tools and start working, So let's go.
Tools And Files:
- Samsung S5222 Firmware Package: Download it then extract it to your PC HDD.
- FlashTool (S5222): Also download the flasher and extract it to your PC HDD.
- Samsung S5222 USB Drivers: After downloading the drivers install it, Then reboot your PC.
- USB Cable of Samsung S5222: This cable will be used to connect the phone to PC.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn your Samsung S5222 off, And take its battery, SIM cards, And MMC card out.
- From the flasher folder run FlashTool_E2 exe
- To Select the Firmware files from its extracted folder click on (...) button,You have to do so for each file.
- The selecting of firmware files must be in the below order:
- Now Check these settings:
Custom Order (Must be checked).
Erases Calibration! : Select (Erase whole flash before download).
Baud Rate: 921600
Communication Driver: Infineon USB Driver.
- Now you can click on Next button, And a new window will appear.
- Click on Start USB1 button.
- Now you have to connect your Samsung S5222 to PC using the USB cable.
- There are more than one way to connect your phone, You can try any one of the following:
1- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Home key then connect the USB cable to it.
2- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys, Then connect the USB cable to it.
3- Connect the USB cable to phone without battery, After it is detected you can insert the battery.
- After the FlashTool starts the update process you have to wait for some minutes.
- When the operation is done, You will see a Success word, And that means it was done right.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- With your Samsung Star 3 Duos on, Do a full reset by this code *2767*3855#
- Now when your phone restart it will be ready for using with its new firmware.
Samsung Online Unlock Server.