How To Update Samsung S3850 Corby II Firmware Using Multiloader Program and USB Cable
Are you looking for a Guide to teach you how you can Update your Samsung Corby II firmware? If you are so then you can smile, This Guide is yours.
This Guide will try to give you everything you need from Multiloader flasher to the Firmware files, And for sure the complete step by step process, So if your are ready let's start.
- Backup any data you have saved on the phone in case you don't want to lose them, Anything saved on the memory card will not be touched at all.
- Charge the phone's battery to be at least at 90% of charging level.
- Use stable PC for updating your phone, And never use any USB HUB to connect your phone to.
- Read all the steps first, And when you understand them all you can start applying them one by one.
Tools And Files You Need:
- Samsung S3850 Corby II Firmware Package: Download it and extract it.
- Multiloader program: Download it and extract it too.
- Samsung S3850 Corby II Original USB Drivers: After downloading the drivers you have to install it on your PC, Then restart the PC.
- USB Cable: You can use Samsung S3850 Original USB cable, Or any suitable one.
Samsung S3850 Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn off your Samsung S3850 and take out its battery, SIM Card, And MMC card too.
- Run Multiloader.exe program.
- Select BRCM2133 as CPU type.
- In case you want or need to flash Boot files too, Then check Full Download option, Otherwise leave it unchecked.
- Now you have to select the following files from the extracted firmware folder:
Click Boot button to select the complete Boot files folder.
Click Apps button to select: apps_compressed.bin
Click Rsrc1 button to select: Rsrc_S3850_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common.rc1
Click Rsrc2 button to select: Rsrc2_S3850(Low).rc2
Click Factory FS button to select: FactoryFs_S3850_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common.ffs
Click CSC button to select: CSC_S3850_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common_Oxx.csc
Click SHP APP button to select: ShpApp.app
- Put the phone's battery back but do not turn it on.
- Put your phone into Download Mode:
Press and Hold Volume Down Key + Send Key then press Power Key.
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC, Then wait until Windows detects it and install the needed drivers for it.
- Click on Search Port button, And Multiloader program will detects the phone's Com port number.
- Now you can start the update by clicking Download button.
- Multiloader program will update your phone and reboots it after that.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- When your phone is fully on, Do full reset using this code *2767*3855#
- Wait for your phone again, And after it reboots you can start using it with the new firmware version.
Important Notice: No need to flash Boot files unless you must do so, In some cases the phone will not work normally if you did not flash them, So first try to flash only Firmware files.
- Unlock Your Samsung Corby II S3850 Online.