How To Update Samsung S5380 Wave Y Firmware Using MultiLoader Program
This model of Samsung Brand also know as Samsung Wave538, And what is important here not the name but the way you can follow to update its firmware version. Here you will find all you need to know about the firmware update process, Using original program for performing the update, This program is Mutliloader flasher.
There are more than one type of Samsung Wave Y, Like S5380D, S5380F, S5380G, And S5380K, So you can you use the same steps to update any one of them, But use only the suitable Firmware files for each one, That means you should Update S5380K with S5380K Firmware Files only. Notice:
Files and Programs:
- Original Samsung S5380 Firmware package: After downloading the package you need to extract it.
- Multiloader Flasher: Also you have to extract it after downloading.
- USB Drivers for Samsung S5380: Install it after downloading and restart your PC.
Tools You Need To Get:
- Samsung S5380 USB Cable, Or any suitable one can do the work. - PC running Windows OS.
- Do Full backup of any wanted data from your phone before updating it, Otherwise they will be lost.
- Charge your phone's battery to be at least at 90% of charging level.
- Never use any USB HUB to connect the phone to, Instead use only the main ones of your PC motherboard.
Samsung S5380 Firmware Update Steps: - Turn off your Samsung s5380 and take out its battery, SIM Card, And MMC card too.
- Run Multiloader.exe program.
- Select BRCM2153 as CPU type.
- In case you want or need to flash Boot files too, Then check Full Download option, Otherwise leave it unchecked.
- Now you have to select the following files from the extracted firmware folder: Click Boot button to select the complete Boot files folder.
Click Amss button to select amss.bin
Click Apps button to select: apps_compressed.bin
Click Rsrc1 button to select: Rsrc_S5380_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common.rc1
Click Rsrc2 button to select: Rsrc2_S5380(Low).rc2
Click Factory FS button to select: FactoryFs_S5380_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common.ffs
Click SHP APP button to select: ShpApp.app
Click CSC button to select: CSC_S5380_xxxx_xxxxxx_Common_Oxx.csc
Click FOTA button to select bplib_S5380_OpEuroCommon.fota
- Put the phone's battery back but do not turn it on.
- Put your phone into Download Mode:
Press and Hold Volume Down Key + Home Key then press Power Key.
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC, Then wait until Windows detects it and install the needed drivers for it.
- Click on Search Port button, And Multiloader program will detects the phone's Com port number.
- Now you can start the update by clicking Download button.
- Multiloader program will update your phone and reboots it after that.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- When your phone is fully on, Do full reset using this code *2767*3855#
- Wait for your phone again, And after it reboots you can start using it with the new firmware version.
No need to flash Boot files unless you must do so, In some cases the phone will not work normally if you did not flash them, So first try to flash only Firmware files. Important Notice: Recommended Links: - Unlock Your Samsung Wave Y S5380 Online.
pay per click advertising