How To Update Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 LTE Firmware Version - Full Firmware Update Package
The Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 LTE is the same like GT-I9500 GS4 but with LTE support, But all other features are the same.
This Guide will talk about how you can use the Odin flasher and an official full firmware package to update the firmware version of your Samsung I9505 GS4 LTE, And you will use only the USB cable and a computer to do it yourself, Without buying any expensive tool.
It is recommended to make a backup of any wanted and saved data before the update, But in case you don't have any important data then no need to make the backup. Also you should charge your phone's battery to at least 90% before starting the update.
Tools, Files, And programs you should download:
- Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 LTE Firmware Package.
- Odin Flasher.
- Samsung I9505 GS4 LTE USB Drivers.
- Suitable USB Cable for I9505.
- A computer running Windows OS.
After you download the needed files and programs that we listed above, Extract any zipped one, Then install the USB drivers and restart the computer after installing.
Samsung I9505 GS4 LTE Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn off your I9505 GS4 LTE mobile phone.
- Take out its SIM-card, And memory card in case it has one inside.
- Now you have to run Odin.exe program.
- As we will use Full firmware package then you should check the following options:
Re.Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time
- In the next steps you will select the firmware files, Each one into his right place.
- Click on PIT button to select: CSB_signed_Fusion3_EUR_0325_V2.pit
- Click on Bootloader button to select: BOOTLOADER_I9505xxxxxxx_526204_..._CERT.tar.md5
- Click on PDA button to select: PLATFORM_I9505xxxxxxx_526204_..._CERT.tar.md5
- Click on PHONE button to select: MODEM_I9505xxxxxxx_526204_..._CERT.tar.md5
- Click on CSC button to select: CSC_xxx_I9505xxxxxxx_526507_..._CERT.tar.md5
- Put your I9505 GS4 LTE into Download Mode before connecting it to the computer, Press and Hold Volume Down key + Home key and press Power button, After you see the warning message release all keys and press Volume Up key to be into download mode.
- Use the USB cable and connect the I9505 GS4 LTE to the computer.
- After connecting the phone wait until Windows detects it and installs any needed drivers for it.
- Odin program should detect the Com port number of your GS4 LTE to be able to update it, You can see 0:[COMxx] when xx are numbers.
- Click on Start button to begin the update process.
- Odin program will install the firmware files into your I9505 GS4 LTE.
- After finishing the job, Odin will reboot your phone.
- Look at Odin's window and you should see PASS! Word.
- Unplug the USB cable from your GS4 LTE mobile phone.
- When the phone is fully on enter this code *2767*3855#, The phone will reboots again.
- Now when the phone is on again you can customize it for using it the way you like.
Notice: When you have a locked Samsung I9505 GS4 LTE we can help you to make it a SIM free phone by using Samsung online Unlock service.