When you need to do a hard reset?
You can apply this operation in many cases, We will mention some of them here:
- After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone which causes your phone to be frozen.
- Your Samsung mobile phone doesn't respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
- Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
- Forgotten user code.
- Forgotten phone code.
- Before or after installing new firmware updates into your device.
What to do before performing the hard reset?
- In case your Samsung mobile phone can connect to a computer then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software.
- But in case that is not possible then you can check that your phone's battery has enough charging, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Hard Reset Steps:
- Take out your phone's battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
- After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Home key then press Power key.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears, Then release Power key only.
- When you are into Factory reset menu, Release all keys.
- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes delete all user data"
- Use Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
New Hard Reset / Factory Reset Method Using Odin3 Flasher:
In case you cannot put the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Into Recovery Mode for any reason, Or the Normal Hard Reset operation does not solve your problem, Then you can use this new method to Hard Reset the device so easy, This New Method will reprogram the User area, And it can solve many software errors too, Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Extract Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Hard Reset File.
- Download Odin3 flasher.
- Put your phone into Download Mode.
- Run Odin3.exe
- Click on CSC button and Select the Hard Reset file.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable, And wait until Odin3 detects the phone.
- Click on Start button and wait until the operation done.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 will be rebooted.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.