How To Flash Samsung M5650 Lindy
We made this Tutorial to help you update your Samsung M5650 Lindy using the Original Firmware downloader and USB cable.
But you have to keep in mind that you take the risk for any operation you try to test on your phone.
Some Of Samsung M5650 Lindy Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 1900 / 2100
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Smart unlock
- MMC microSD, up to 8 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Social networking integration with live updates
- MP3 / WMA / eAAC + player
- H.263 / H.264 / MP4 / WMV player
- Find Music recognition service
- Document viewer
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Samsung M5650 Lindy Download Program.
- From the Product drop down menu select: M5650 model.
- Click FFS button and select: M5650xxxxx_FFS.ssw
- Click RC button and select: M5650xxxxx_RC.ssw
- Click ACC GDFS button and select: M5650xxxxx_ACC_GDFS.gdf
- Click APP GDFS button and select: M5650xxxxx_APP_GDFS_LOW.gdf
- Click Main button and select: M5650xxxxx_MAIN.ssw
- Click Ready button then click Port Search button.
- Now you have to connect the phone by pressing Volume Down + Camera Key and connect USB cable to it.
- After the program detect the phone you can click Start button to start updating.
- Do not touch or remove cable or phone till all is done.
- Do Full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#
Samsung M5650 Lindy Original Firmwares